- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add extra-virgin olive oil to coat the pan evenly, then add the onions, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper. Cook until the onions are translucent, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste and brown over low heat for 3 minutes. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and chicken broth, then turn off the heat.
- Combine the ground beef, garlic mixture, breadcrumbs, and whisked eggs in a large mixing bowl. Shape the meatloaf into an oval loaf on a cutting board and set aside.
- Cut a square sheet of parchment paper to fit the crisper plate of the Cosori Smart Air Fryer.
- Place the crisper plate into the air fryer basket, then place the parchment paper square onto the crisper plate, followed by the meatloaf.
- Spread the ketchup across the top of the meatloaf.
- Select the Bake function, adjust temperature to 335°F (165°C) and time to 45 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the meatloaf when done and allow the meatloaf to set and cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a serving platter to slice and serve.
- Garnish the top with chopped parsley and serve immediately.