Coffee Streusel Muffins
- MIX all the crumb topping ingredients together until it forms coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- COMBINE together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- WHISK the sour cream, butter, egg, and vanilla together in a separate bowl until well combined.
- MIX the wet ingredients into the dry until well combined.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 350°F, and press Start/Pause.
- GREASE muffin cups with cooking spray and pour batter in until cups are ¾ full.
- SPRINKLE the top of the muffins with the crumb topping.
- PLACE the muffins into the preheated air fryer. You may need to work in batches.
- COOK the muffins at 350°F for 12 minutes.