- Mash the boiled potatoes until smooth in a large bowl.
- Whisk 2½ teaspoons salt, pepper, melted butter, ¼ cup cream, and egg together in a separate small bowl.
- Pour the cream and egg mixture into the potatoes and stir to combine.
- Fold in the kale and garlic to the mashed potatoes until evenly distributed.
- Set up a breading station with the flour in one bowl, the remaining ½ cup cream in a second bowl, and the panko breadcrumbs and remaining 1 teaspoon of salt in a third bowl.
- Shape the potatoes into 12 golf ball-sized balls. Roll each ball in flour, dip in cream, and finally dredge in panko breadcrumbs.
- Place the breaded croquettes on a clean plate or tray.
- Freeze the croquettes for 2 hours.
- Place the crisper plate into the Cosori Smart Air Fryer basket, then place the croquettes onto the crisper plate and spray all over with oil spray.
- Select the Frozen function, adjust time to 10 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the croquettes when done and serve.