Cornmeal-Crusted Fish Tacos
- CUT the tilapia into 1⅓-inch thick strips.
- MIX the cornmeal and seasonings together in a shallow dish.
- COAT the fish strips with the seasoned cornmeal. Set aside in the fridge.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 350°F, and press Start/Pause.
- SPRAY the coated fish liberally with cooking spray and place them in the preheated air fryer.
- SELECT Seafood, adjust time to 7 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- FLIP the fish halfway through cooking.
- SERVE the fish on corn tortillas with tartar sauce and a squeeze of lime.