Cranberry Pecan Muffins
- Toss the cranberries with orange juice and 2 tablespoons sugar. Set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, salt, and remaining 1 cup of sugar in a separate bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Whisk the egg with milk in another bowl.
- Mix the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in chopped pecans, orange zest, and cranberries.
- Fill the muffin pan with the batter. Set aside.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, set temperature to 300°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Place the muffin pan into the preheated air fryer. You may need to work in batches.
- Select the Desserts function, set time to 18 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Mix confectioners’ sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract until smooth to make icing.
- Drizzle the muffins with icing, then serve.