Air Fryer Creamy Garlic Chicken
1. Place the crisper plate into the COSORI Smart Air Fryer basket.
2. Select the Preheat function, adjust the temperature to 390°F, then press Start/Pause.
3. Spray the chicken cutlets on both sides with oil sprayer and season all over with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
4. Place the chicken in a single layer on the crisper plate.
5. Set the temperature to 390°F and time to 12 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
6. Remove the chicken and crisper plate when done and set aside.
7. Place the oil and butter into the bottom of the air fryer basket, along with the diced onion, garlic, chicken bouillon, thyme, lemon zest, and baking soda, then stir to combine.
8. Set the temperature to 425°F and time to 8 minutes, press Shake, then press Start/Pause.
9. Stir in the cream and chicken stock halfway through the cooking time. The Shake Reminder will let you know when.
10. Stir the grated Parmesan into the sauce, then adjust the seasoning with lemon juice and salt.
11. Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve garnished with the chopped parsley.