Crispy Homemade French Fries
- Cut the potato into ¼-inch batons and submerge in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and dry thoroughly using paper towels. Place in a large bowl and toss with oil, cornstarch or potato starch, and kosher salt.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 380°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Place the cut potatoes into the preheated air fryer.
- Select the French Fries function, adjust time to 18 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- Shake the fries halfway through cooking, and more often if necessary to ensure that the fries get nice and crispy.
- Remove when done.
- Serve the fries in a bowl and season with kosher salt to taste.