- Toss the tofu, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil together in a shallow bowl. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 370°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Drain the tofu of the marinade, then toss the tofu in cornstarch until evenly coated.
- Allow the cornstarch to absorb the marinade still remaining on the tofu until there is no dry cornstarch on the surface of the tofu.
- Place the tofu into the preheated air fryer and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Select Shrimp, adjust time to 18 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- Shake the tofu halfway through cooking. The Shake Reminder function will let you know when.
- Remove when done and serve.