Duxelles Stuffed Pork Loin
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat and lightly coat the pan with olive oil.
- Add the shallots and sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes. Then, add the mushrooms and let them cook until all the water is released and evaporates.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, then remove from heat.
- Combine the mushroom mixture with the Parmesan cheese, Pecorino Romano cheese, and panko breadcrumbs in a medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Place the pork loins into a large bowl with the diced tomatoes and liquid. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pork loins from the diced tomatoes and pat dry.
- Trim any excess fat from the loins, then, using a paring knife, cut out a ¾-inch circle completely through each pork loin.
- Stuff the pork loin with the duxelles, packing in the stuffing firmly. Using your hands, flatten both sides of each loin to ensure the hole is filled and leveled with the meat.
- Season the loins lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place a medium sauté pan over high heat. Add the butter and melt completely. Add the rosemary and garlic and heat until aromatic, about 3 minutes.
- Sear pork loin on both sides until golden, about 2 minutes on each side, then immediately remove from heat and set aside.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 350°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Spray the inner air fryer basket with oil spray, then place the pork into the preheated air fryer.
- Set temperature to 350°F and time to 12 minutes, press Shake, then press Start/Pause. Note: Cooking time may vary on thickness of cut. For a cut 1-2 inches thick, cooking time will take 10 to 12 minutes.
- Flip the pork loins halfway through cooking. The Shake Reminder will let you know when.
- Remove the pork loins when done and rest for 5 minutes.
- Assemble the stuffed pork loins by placing 3 ounces of marina sauce on the plate, placing the pork loins on top, and sprinkling with parsley.
- Serve immediately, with extra marinara sauce on the side if desired.