Five-Spice Sticky Chicken
- COMBINE the hoisin, oyster sauce, garlic, Chinese Five-Spice Powder, 2 tablespoons honey, and 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce in a large bowl. Add the chicken thighs and mix until well coated. Marinate for at least 2 hours.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 380°F, and press Start/Pause.
- PLACE chicken thighs into the preheated air fryer baskets.
- SELECT Chicken, adjust time to 12 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- MIX the remaining honey and soy sauce together in a small bowl.
- BRUSH top of chicken with the honey-soy sauce after 8 minutes of cooking, then return to the air fryer and finish cooking for 4 minutes.
- SERVE with steamed Chinese broccoli and rice.