- COMBINE chicken legs, thighs, and buttermilk in a ziplock bag. Marinate for 1-1½ hours.
- MIX flour, spices, and salt in a bowl.
- TAKE chicken legs and thighs straight from the bag and dredge in flour. Make sure chicken is completely covered. Then place on a cooling rack for 15 minutes.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 380°F, and press Start/Pause.
- DAB a kitchen brush into the oil and gently brush onto the chicken legs and thighs on each side.
- PLACE the legs and thighs into the preheated air fryer.
- SELECT Chicken and press Start/Pause.
- FLIP the chicken halfway through cooking and spray with cooking spray.