Frosty Snowman Brownie Cupcakes
- Combine the chocolate and butter into a large heatproof bowl. Set up a double boiler station on the stove by simmering a pot of water and placing the bowl over it.
- Melt the chocolate and butter over the double boiler and remove from heat, about 8 minutes.
- Place the eggs, sugar, and vanilla into the stand mixer bowl. Mix on high speed for 8 minutes to yield a thick and glossy mixture, then lower speed to low.
- Stream the warm, melted chocolate into the rotating stand mixer to temper the egg mixture. Once all the chocolate is added to the stand mixer, adjust speed to medium and whisk for another 5 minutes.
- Whisk the flour and cocoa powders together in a medium bowl, then gently fold it into the wet batter.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 320°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Fill each cupcake liner ¾ full with 3 ounces of batter.
- Place 9 cupcakes into the preheated inner basket. You will need to work in batches.
- Set temperature to 320°F and time to 20 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove when done. Note: Check the doneness of the cupcakes. If a cake tester comes out clean, it is ready to cool. If batter still comes out on the tester, bake an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack and set aside.
- Place the powdered sugar and heavy cream into the stand mixer bowl and whip until stiff peaks form to make the whipped cream.
- Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of whipped cream over the top of each cooled cupcake.
- Dip the cupcakes into the coconut, then sprinkle the tops with sanding sugar.
- Bend the Sour Punch® straws so they are curved into an arched wide “U” shape.
- Place 1 curved “U” shaped Sour Punch® straw piece upside down onto the very top of each cupcake. Then, place 2 gummy candies on each end of the upside down “U” to form the candy earmuffs.
- Position the apricot triangles in the top-center of each cupcake to form the snowman’s nose.
- Place 2 mini chocolate chips above the nose to form the snowman’s eyes, with the tip of the chocolate chip pressed into the coconut.
- Add 2 pink or red Smarties® onto each cupcake to form the snowman’s rosy cheeks.
- Cut a small strip of a sour streamer to form the snowman’s smile.
- Serve your snowmen immediately.