Fudgy Flourless Brownies
- Beat together the sugars and eggs using an electric mixer on high speed for 2 minutes, or until the mixture becomes pale in color and has slightly thickened.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Place the chocolate chips in a bowl and pour the hot melted butter over the chocolate chips. Stir until the chocolate is melted.
- Add the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, espresso, and hot water in a separate bowl. Stir together.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture and cocoa powder mixture to the bowl with the egg and sugar mixture. Beat on medium speed until incorporated. Add the almond flour and salt and beat on low speed until combined.
- Select Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 320°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Grease a 7-inch round or square baking pan. Pour the brownie batter in the baking pan. Insert the baking pan into the fryer basket and place in the air fryer.
- Set temperature to 320°F, time to 50 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- Remove when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out mostly clean with a few crumbs.
- Allow the brownies to cool at room temperature for 30 minutes before slicing. Store brownies in the refrigerator to get clean slices.