Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 400°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Toss the potatoes with olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until evenly seasoned. Place each individual potato on a sheet of foil and slit the top of each potato ⅓ of the way in.
- Divide the garlic evenly amongst the potatoes, then wrap each tightly with the foil sheet.
- Place the potatoes into the preheated air fryer basket.
- Select the Bake function, adjust temperature to 400°F and time to 40 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the potatoes when done and transfer to a large bowl. Mash the potatoes with a fork or potato masher until smooth.
- Microwave the coconut cream until warm to the touch, about 35 seconds, then add to the potatoes.
- Add the butter and nutmeg and mix until well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Scoop the mashed potatoes into a large serving bowl.
- Top the potatoes with bacon and parsley.
- Serve immediately.