Ginger Blueberry Scones
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Cut the butter into the flour using a pastry blender or by hand until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Mix the blueberries and ginger into the flour mixture. Set aside.
- Whisk together the heavy cream, 1 egg, and the vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Fold the cream mixture into the flour until it combines.
- Form the dough into a round shape with 1½-inch thickness and cut it into eighths.
- Brush the scones with an egg wash made from 1 egg and the water. Set aside.
- Select Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 350°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Line the preheated inner basket with parchment paper and place the scones on top.