- CUT the potatoes into 3 x ½-inch strips and soak in the water for 15 minutes.
- DRAIN the potatoes, rinse with cold water, and pat dry with paper towels.
- ADD the oil, garlic powder, and paprika to the potatoes, tossing until they are coated evenly.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 380°F, and press Start/Pause.
- ADD the potatoes to the preheated air fryer.
- SELECT French Fries, adjust the time to 28 minutes, and press Start/Pause. Make sure to shake the baskets halfway through cooking (the Shake Reminder function will let you know when!).
- REMOVE the baskets from the air fryer when done cooking, and top the fries with feta cheese, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- SERVE with lemon wedges.