Guinness® Crème Brûlée
- Combine the heavy cream, Guinness beer, and ⅓ cup of sugar into a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cream the vanilla extract, ⅓ cup sugar, and egg yolks together using an electric hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Pour the Guinness mixture slowly into the egg mixture while whisking at low speed. Whisk until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Divide the mixture into 4 ramekins.
- Cut the ridged rim off the aluminum foil pan and set aside.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 300°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Insert the aluminum foil pan into the preheated air fryer.
- Add 1 cup of hot water to the bottom of the aluminum foil pan, then place 2 ramekins into the pan.
- Set temperature to 300°F and time to 40 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the crème brûlée when the custard is set. It should jiggle but not be liquid.
- Cool the crème brûlée completely in the refrigerator, about 2 hours.
- Remove the crème brûlée from the refrigerator and let come to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Divide the remaining ⅓ cup of sugar amongst the 4 ramekins and spread evenly on top. Gently tap out the excess sugar. Carefully use a kitchen torch to melt the sugar and form a crispy top.
- Allow the crème brûlée to cool and set for 5 minutes before serving.
- Garnish the tops of the crème brûlée with berries and mint and serve immediately.