Air Fryer Hard-Boiled & Deviled Eggs
Hard-Boiled Eggs Directions:
- Place the eggs into the Cosori Air Fryer.
- Set temperature to 270°F and time to 15 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the eggs when done and place into an ice bath immediately to cool to room temperature.
- Peel the shells from the eggs and serve.
Deviled Eggs Directions:
- Scoop out the yolks from the eggs and place them into a medium bowl. Place the egg whites onto a serving dish.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and add mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce, pickle brine or apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk until very smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Transfer the egg yolk mixture to a large resealable plastic bag or disposable pastry bag and snip off one corner with scissors.
- Pipe the filling evenly into the egg whites.
- Top with chives, smoked paprika, and bacon.
- Refrigerate for 25 minutes prior to serving.