- WASH AND SCRUB the potatoes. Pat them dry with a paper towel.
- CUT slits, ¼-inch apart, into the potato, stopping just before you cut all the way through, so that the slices stay connected by about ½ inch at the bottom of the potato.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 350°F, and press Start/Pause.
- COVER the potatoes with olive oil, and season evenly with the salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- ADD the potatoes into the preheated air fryer, and cook for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- BRUSH the melted butter onto the potatoes and cook for another 10 minutes at 350°F.
- GARNISH with freshly chopped parsley.