Herb and Butter Essenced Steak
- Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer at 400°F for 5 minutes.
- Coat steak in vegetable oil and sprinkle kosher salt and black pepper on both sides.
- Add the ribeye steak into the preheated air fryer basket and place into the air fryer.
- Cook steak at 400°F for 8 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium low heat and melt butter with thyme for 5 minutes.
- Place garlic into skillet with butter over medium low heat and heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove the steak spoon over the butter and garlic over the steak and rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.