Honey and Soy Marinated Salmon
- Whisk together the grapeseed oil, sesame oil, honey, soy sauce, garlic, onion, salt, and pepper in a bowl to make the marinade.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of the marinade for later use.
- Add the salmon and marinade to a resealable freezer bag and seal. Shake to coat the salmon with the marinade.
- Marinate the salmon in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 350°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Spray the inner air fryer basket with oil spray.
- Remove salmon from the marinade and place in the preheated air fryer baskets.
- Select the Seafood function, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the salmon when done and transfer onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Allow the salmon to rest for 3 minutes before serving. Garnish with white sesame seeds and green onions.
- Serve with white rice and Chinese broccoli or Bok Choy.