Hummus-Filled Portobellos with Olive Tapenade
- Scrape out the gills underneath the mushrooms using a spoon and discard.
- Brush the mushrooms caps with olive oil, then season with salt.
- Fill each mushroom cap with hummus, then sprinkle paprika over the hummus.
- Place the crisper plate into the Cosori Smart Air Fryer basket, then place the mushroom caps onto the crisper plate.
- Select the Air Fry function, adjust temperature to 385°F and time to 12 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Combine the olive tapenade ingredients in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment and blend until almost smooth, but some texture remains.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Remove the mushroom caps when done.
- Drizzle each mushroom cap with the olive tapenade, sprinkle with parsley, and serve.