Irish Cream French Toast
- Place the crisper plate into the COSORI Smart Air Fryer basket.
- Select the Preheat function, adjust temperature to 380°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Whisk the whiskey, sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream, chocolate syrup, instant coffee, vanilla extract, and almond extract together in a medium bowl.
- Add the milk, eggs, and salt, then whisk again until lightly frothy.
- Submerge each slice of brioche into the egg mixture, then let the brioche soak for 5 minutes before removing and shaking off any excess.
- Spray the preheated crisper plate with oil spray, then place the brioche slices onto the crisper plate.
- Set temperature to 380°F and time to 10 minutes, press Shake, then press Start/Pause.
- Flip the French toast halfway through cooking. The Shake Reminder will let you know when.
- Remove the French toast when done.
- Serve garnished with a dusting of powdered sugar, mint, and fresh berries.