- MIX together the ground beef, sesame oil, miso paste, mint leaves, scallions, salt, and pepper until everything is well incorporated.
- ADD a small amount of sesame oil to your hands and form mixture into 2-inch meatballs. You should have about 8 meatballs.
- ALLOW the meatballs to set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- CREATE the dipping sauce by mixing together the soy sauce, mirin, water, and brown sugar. Set aside.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer and press Start/Pause.
- ARRANGE the chilled meatballs in the preheated air fryer.
- SELECT Steak, adjust time to 10 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- SERVE the meatballs with the dipping sauce.