Juicy Lucy Sliders
- Combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, and onion powder in a large bowl.
- Divide the meat into 6 equal portions.
- Form a patty with each portion, then press the cheese into the center of each until the cheese is completely enclosed by the meat. Set aside.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 380°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Spray the preheated air fryer basket with oil spray.
- Place the burger patties into the preheated air fryer.
- Set temperature to 380°F and time to 14 minutes, press Shake, then press Start/Pause.
- Flip the burger patties halfway through cooking. The Shake Reminder will let you know when.
- Remove the burger patties when done and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Assemble the burgers with toasted buns, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, and onion.
- Serve the sliders warm.