Kale and Gruyere Gratin
- Rinse the kale well and tear off the stem into large pieces. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Warm 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add the shallots and garlic and cook until softened, about 1 minute. Add in ⅓ of the kale leaves and 2 tbsp of the white wine and cook until slightly wilted, then repeat with another ⅓ of the kale and another 2 tablespoons of white wine. Season with a pinch of salt, let wilt slightly and then finish adding the rest of the kale and white wine. The kale should be softened slightly but still maintain some of its shape. Turn off the heat.
- Select Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust the temperature to 370°F and press Start.
- Combine the cream, gruyere, nutmeg, paprika, and salt and pepper together in a medium bowl Whisk to combine. Add the kale mixture and toss to combine.
- Transfer the kale mixture into a small cake pan. Scatter the bread across the top and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Insert the cake pan into the preheated Cosori Air Fryer, set the temperature to 370°F and the time to 8i minutes and press Start.
- Let cool slightly before serving.