- Heat the sugar in a saucepan over medium heat until it turns an amber, about 3-5 minutes.
- Pour the caramel into the oval aluminum pan and set aside.
- Whisk together egg yolks until well combined. Then whisk in the evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract.
- Pass the custard through a strainer into a measuring cup and mix in the salt. Set aside.
- Place the flan into the Cosori cake pan accessory.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 370°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Place the cake pan into the preheated air fryer basket and fill the cake pan with boiling water just enough to cover the sides of the flan.
- Adjust the temperature to 370°F, set time for 35 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- Place the flan in the fridge for at least 8 hours.
- Cut along the edges of the flan with a knife to make sure it does not stick when flipping.
- Flip the leche flan onto a plate and serve.