Lemon Berry Yogurt Cake
- Whisk together the eggs, greek yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add olive oil and stir until all combined. Toss mixed berries in 1 tablespoon of flour. Fold in the mixed berries to the cake batter. Make sure not to overmix the cake batter.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 300°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Line and grease a 7-inch cake pan. Add cake batter to the pan.
- Insert cake into the preheated air fryer. Set time to 60 minutes and press Start/Pause.
- Remove when a toothpick or cake tester inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool to room temperature before slicing.