Lemon & Dill Chicken Salad
- Place the chicken tenders in a Ziploc bag.
- Mix together 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon dijon mustard, 2 teaspoons freshly chopped dill, grated garlic, and onion powder to make the marinade.
- Season the marinade with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the marinade into the bag of chicken and marinate in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Whisk together 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, ½ tablespoon dijon mustard, 2 teaspoons of freshly chopped dill, apple cider vinegar, and lemon zest until it forms a homogeneous vinaigrette. Then season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Frye and press Start/Pause.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge and marinade, then place it into the preheated air fryer basket.
- Adjust the temperature to 400°F, set time to 8 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- Remove the chicken from the air fryer and allow it to rest for 10 minutes before slicing into pieces.
- Drizzle the sweet potatoes with the leftover marinade and place into the air fryer basket.
- Adjust the temperature to 400°F, set time to 10 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- Toss together the baby spinach, halved cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumber, sliced avocado, sliced chicken, and roasted sweet potatoes in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pour the ¾ of the vinaigrette on the sides of the bowl and toss until the ingredients are evenly coated. (you can add more of the vinaigrette if you like)
- Garnish with fresh dill and fresh italian parsley.