Lemon Garlic Whole Chicken
- Place the chicken onto a cutting board. Pat the chicken very dry with paper towels.
- Season every surface area of the chicken, including the inside cavity, with salt and pepper.
- Tie the chicken legs together with kitchen twine.
- Remove the crisper plate from the Cosori Smart Air Fryer basket.
- Place the chicken breast-side down directly into the air fryer basket.
- Place the lemon and garlic next to the chicken.
- Drizzle the chicken with the melted butter or olive oil and rub evenly all over.
- Select the Air Fry function, adjust time to 35 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Flip chicken over breast side-up when the timer goes off.
- Select the Air Fry function, adjust time to 25 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the chicken when done, transfer to a large cutting board, and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Pour the juices of the chicken over the top and serve with roasted garlic and lemon on the side.