Loaded Baked Potatoes
- Scrub the potatoes and rinse well to remove excess dirt. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Spray the potatoes with oil spray.
- Combine the salt and pepper in a small bowl, then sprinkle the seasoning over the tops of the potatoes.
- Cut a shallow slit into the top of each potato.
- Wrap the potatoes with foil and set aside.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 400°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Place the wrapped potatoes into the preheated air fryer.
- Set temperature to 400°F and time to 30 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the potatoes carefully when done and let sit for 3 minutes. When the foil is cool to the touch, remove the foil wrappings.
- Place the potatoes onto a plate with the slit sides up. Open up the slit on each potato to create a wedge to fill with toppings.
- Top the potatoes with butter, sour cream, shredded cheese, green onions, and bacon.
- Serve warm.