Mini Apple Pies
- COMBINE the diced apples, granulated sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice together in a medium saucepan or skillet over low-medium heat. Bring to a simmer.
- SIMMER for 2 minutes, then remove from heat.
- ALLOW the apples to cool, uncovered at room temperature, for 30 minutes.
- CUT the pie dough into 5-inch circles.
- ADD the filling to the center of each pie crust circle and use your finger to apply water to the outer ends. Some filling will be left over.
- CRIMP the pie shut and cut a small slit on the top.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 350°F, and press Start/Press.
- MIX together the egg and milk to make an egg wash and brush the tops of each pie.