Mom-osa French Toast
- Whip the heavy cream, orange zest, and powdered sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer or a stand mixer. Whisk for about 5 minutes or until stiff peaks form, then refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Add raspberries, champagne, and sugar into a small saucepan and cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Strain the raspberry coulis through a mesh strainer, using a spoon to strain as much liquid and pulp as you can. Don’t forget to scrape the bottom of the strainer for the pulp. Set aside to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs, honey, milk, heavy cream, cinnamon, and salt until well combined.
- Submerge the bread into the egg mixture for about 10 seconds.
- Remove the crisper plate from the Cosori Smart Air Fryer basket.
- Coat the basket with oil spray to prevent the toast from sticking.
- Place the soaked bread directly into the air fryer basket and spray the tops of the toasts with oil spray.
- Select the Air Fry function, adjust temperature to 375°F and time to 12 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the french toast when done, then serve topped with raspberry coulis and orange whipped cream and dust with powdered sugar.