Monster Deviled Eggs
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, set temperature to 250°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Place eggs into the preheated air fryer.
- Set time to 15 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove when done and place cooked eggs in a bowl of ice water for 1 minute.
- Crack the outer shells of each egg lightly with a spoon, but don’t peel off the shell. Set aside.
- Mix water and black food coloring together until the water is black.
- Submerge the eggs in the black-colored water overnight.
- Wash the eggs with vinegar and peel off the shell. This will leave a cracked pattern on the egg whites.
- Split the eggs in half and scoop the yolks into a bowl.
- Mash the yolks with avocados, lime juice, minced garlic, and chopped cilantro.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pipe the avocado egg filling into the pockets of the split eggs, then serve.