Muffin Breakfast Sandwich
- Spray the inside of a 3-ounce ramekin with cooking spray and place into the Cosori Air Fryer.
- Select Preheat, adjust to 320°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Add the cheese and Canadian bacon to 1 half of the English muffin.
- Place both halves of the muffin into the preheated air fryer.
- Pour the hot water and egg into the heated ramekin and season with salt and pepper.
- Select Bread, adjust to 10 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- Take the English muffins out after 7 minutes, leaving the egg for the full time.
- Assemble your sandwich by placing the cooked egg on top of the English muffin and serve.