North Carolina Style Pork Chops
Yields 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 pork chops, boneless
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons Hungarian paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer and press Start/Pause.
- COAT the pork chops with oil.
- COMBINE all the spices and liberally season the pork chops, almost as if it were breading.
- PLACE the pork chops into the preheated air fryer.
- SELECT Steak, adjust to 10 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- REMOVE the pork chops when done cooking, allow to rest for 5 minutes, then serve.