NY Steak with Garlic Herb Butter
- Make the garlic herb butter by combining all the ingredients in a stand mixer or large bowl. Beat until smooth and all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Place butter on a piece of plastic wrap and roll into a log. Twist the ends to seal well. Refrigerate for 1 hour or longer.
- Select Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, and press Start/Pause.
- Season steaks liberally with salt and pepper.
- Place the steaks into the preheated fryer basket.
- Select Steak on the Cosori Air Fryer, and press Start/Pause.
- Remove steak and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice the garlic herb butter into thin rounds and place on top of warm steak.