- SLICE the onion into ½-inch thick rounds and separate the layers into rings.
- COMBINE the breadcrumbs, paprika, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- WHISK the eggs and buttermilk together until fully mixed.
- DREDGE each onion ring into the flour, then dip in the beaten eggs, and then the breadcrumb mixture.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 370°F, and press Start/Pause.
- SPRAY the onion rings liberally with cooking spray.
- PLACE onion rings in a single layer in the preheated air fryer baskets, and cook in batches at 370°F for 10 minutes until golden brown. Be sure to use cooking spray in between to make sure they are uniformly cooked.
- SERVE with your favorite dipping sauce.