For Pie Crust:
- Whisk the egg yolk, water, and vanilla together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the flour, sugar, salt, and butter into the bowl of the stand mixer. Using the dough hook attachment, blend the mixture until pea-sized pieces form.
- Add the egg mixture to the bowl of the stand mixer and beat until fully incorporated into the dough.
- Transfer the dough onto a clean floured surface, flatten into a disc, and cover with plastic wrap. Chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll out into a 10-inch circle about ¼ to ½-inch-thick to form the crust.
- Spray the cake pan with nonstick floured baking spray and line with parchment paper to easily remove the pie after cooling.
- Lay the pie crust over the top of the lined pan and gently press into the cake pan until the bottom is smooth and the sides are flush against the pan.
- Poke holes across the bottom of the crust and up the sides using a fork to prevent air bubbles from forming during baking.
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper over the pie crust and add in dry rice or beans to weigh it down while blind baking.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 400°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Place the pie crust into the preheated air fryer baskets.
- Set temperature to 400°F and time to 5 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove crust when done, remove dry rice or beans and parchment paper on top and set crust aside to cool.
- Combine the salt, cinnamon, granulated sugar, and brown sugar into a large bowl and mix until there are no clumps of brown sugar remaining.
- Whisk in the maple syrup, molasses, bourbon, vanilla, and eggs. Set aside.
- Microwave the butter in a small bowl until melted. Add the flour to the melted butter and whisk vigorously until smooth, then add into the filling mixture.
- Pour the filling about ¾ of the way full into the pre-baked crust.
- Decorate the top of the pie by laying out the toasted pecans across the top in concentric circles.
- Cover the top of the cake pan with foil, being careful not to let the foil press down into the filling.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 325°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Place the pie into the preheated air fryer basket.
- Set temperature to 325°F and time to 30 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the foil from the pie.
- Set temperature to 325°F and time to 5 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the pie when done baking. The filling should not be jiggly and when inserting a toothpick, it should come out clean.
- Place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve cold, at room temperature, or warmed with ice cream, if desired.