Pesto & Sundried Tomato Pinwheels
- Roll out both puff pastry sheets into 13 x 13-inch squares.
- Spread the pesto sauce on the first puff pastry sheet. Sprinkle with ½ cup shredded mozzarella.
- Roll the puff pastry into a log, finishing with the seam side down.
- Cut into 1-inch-thick pieces.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, set temperature to 300°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Line the preheated inner basket with parchment paper, then place the puff pastry pieces on top spiral-side up. You may have to work in batches.
- Insert the baskets into the preheated air fryer, set time to 25 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove baskets when done, flip pinwheels over, then cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove when pinwheels are golden brown.
- Spread the sundried tomatoes and remaining 1 cup shredded mozzarella on the second puff pastry sheet.
- Repeat steps 3-9, then serve.