- Place the cut sirloin, bell peppers, onions, and olive oil in a medium bowl, season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, and toss to combine.
- Place the crisper plate into the COSORI Smart Air Fryer basket, then place the sirloin and pepper mixture onto the crisper plate.
- Select the Roast function, adjust temperature to 395°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Spread the 4 slices of provolone cheese over the cooked sirloin and peppers.
- Select the Broil function, adjust time to 5 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the cheesesteak filling when done.
- Build the sliders on the hoagie rolls and serve warm.