Yields 2 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
- 2 pork chops (6 ounces), boneless
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Cooking Spray
- PLACE pork chops into a ziplock bag or cover with plastic wrap.
- POUND the pork with a rolling pin or meat hammer until it has a ½-inch thickness.
- COMBINE the breadcrumbs and seasonings in a bowl. Set aside.
- DREDGE each pork chop in the flour, then dip in the beaten eggs, and roll in the breadcrumb mixture.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 360°F, and press Start/Pause.
- SPRAY both sides of the pork with cooking spray and place into the preheated air fryer.
- COOK the pork chops at 360°F for 14 minutes.
- REMOVE from air fryer when done cooking, and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- SLICE into pieces and serve.