Air Fryer Pretzel Bites
- Stir the warm water and yeast together and let sit for 5 minutes until foamy.
- Stir the flour, sugar, and salt together in a large bowl. Add the water and yeast into the flour mixture when it’s foamy and knead until well combined and the dough forms, adding more water a drop at a time if the dough is too dry.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and form into a large ball. Divide the ball into 8 portions, then roll out each portion into a rope. Cut each rope into 8 pieces, each about an inch long.
- Select the Preheat function on the COSORI Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 400°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the baking soda.
- Boil 12 to 16 pieces of dough at a time. Remove each piece using a slotted spoon when it floats to the top, about 15 to 30 seconds. Repeat the boiling process with the remaining dough.
- Place a single layer of boiled pretzel bites into the preheated air fryer basket.
- Set temperature to 400°F and time to 10 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Flip the pretzels over halfway through cooking.
- Remove the pretzel bites when done, toss with melted butter and sprinkle with flaky salt, then serve with honey mustard on the side.