Air Fryer “Pretzel” Bites & Irish Pub Beer Cheese
- Cut the individual biscuits into quarters and roll into balls. Set aside.
- Bring the water to a boil in a large saucepan and add the baking soda. Boil the biscuit dough balls for 15 to 20 seconds at a time, then transfer to a tray using a slotted spoon.
- Place the crisper plate into the Cosori Smart Air Fryer basket, then place the boiled dough balls onto the crisper plate in a single layer.
- Brush the dough balls with melted butter and sprinkle with flaky salt or pretzel salt.
- Select the Air Fry function, adjust time to 10 minutes, then press Start/Pause. Open the basket to brush the pretzel bites with butter every 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the pretzel bites when done.
- Place the cream cheese and all three shredded cheeses into the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Blend until fully combined.
- Add the beer, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and salt into the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the cheese into a small heatproof baking dish.
- Place the baking dish onto the crisper plate.
- Select the Broil function, adjust time to 5 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove the beer cheese when done, garnish with chives, and serve with the pretzel bites.