Prosciutto-Wrapped Pork Roulade
Yields 4-5 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 9 minutes
- 6 pieces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), halved, butterflied & pounded flat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces fresh spinach leaves, divided
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese, divided
- ⅓ cup sun-dried tomatoes, divided
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- LAY OUT 3 pieces of prosciutto on parchment, slightly overlapping one another. Place 1 pork half on the prosciutto. Repeat with the other half.
- SEASON the inside of the pork roulades with salt and pepper.
- LAYER half the amounts of spinach, cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes atop the pork tenderloin, leaving a ½-inch border on all sides.
- ROLL the tenderloin around the filling tightly and tie together with kitchen string to keep closed.
- REPEAT the process for the other pork tenderloin. Place the roulades in the fridge.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer and press Start/Pause.
- BRUSH 1 teaspoon of olive oil onto each wrapped tenderloin and place into the preheated air fryer.
- SELECT Steak, adjust time to 9 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- ALLOW roulades to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.