Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Whisk the milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla, salt, both sugars, and all spices together in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add in the eggs and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Add the cubed bread to the mixture and let soak for 15 minutes. Then, stir in the dried cranberries and pecans.
- Line the inner Cosori Air Fryer basket with parchment paper, being sure to cover all the sides of the basket.
- Place the bread pudding into the air fryer basket.
- Select the Bake function, adjust temperature to 320°F and time to 25 minutes, press Shake, then press Start/Pause.
- Cover the bread pudding with foil halfway through cooking. The Shake Reminder will let you know when.
- Remove the air fryer basket and let cool for 5 minutes before removing the bread pudding and transferring it to a serving dish.
- Serve warm, garnished with powdered sugar if desired.