Roasted Butternut Squash with Sweetcorn Salsa
- Cut the butternut squash into ½-inch-thick slices.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, set temperature to 400°F, then press Start/Pause.
- Toss the sliced squash with olive oil, salt, paprika, cumin, black pepper, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Place the seasoned squash into the preheated air fryer.
- Select the Root Vegetables function, then press Start/Pause. The Shake Reminder will prompt you to shake the baskets halfway through cooking.
- Mix together cooked corn kernels, lime juice, and chopped cilantro to make sweetcorn salsa.
- Season the salsa with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Garnish the roasted squash with corn salsa, Cotija cheese, and toasted pumpkin seeds, then serve.