Roasted Veggie Tacos
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 370°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Wash and fully dry the kale leaves, then tear into 2-inch pieces.
- Toss the torn kale with the olive oil and a pinch of salt, then gently massage the leaves to help the kale retain flavor.
- Place the kale into the preheated air fryer baskets.
- Set temperature to 370°F and time to 5 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Remove kale when the leaves are crispy and sprinkle with kosher salt. Set aside.
- Peel the butternut squash and cut in half lengthwise. Wear gloves to keep your hands from getting dried out.
- Scoop the seeds out with a spoon and cut into ¼-inch batons. Set aside.
- Combine 1 teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon coriander, ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, and ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg in a medium bowl with the cauliflower florets and mix well.
- Add the butternut squash batons and the remaining salt, coriander, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, and nutmeg to the bowl and mix well.
- Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil to the vegetable mixture and toss to coat.
- Place the vegetable mixture into the preheated air fryer.
- Set temperature to 400°F and time to 12 minutes, press Shake, then press Start/Pause.
- Shake the veggies and add in the brown sugar halfway through cooking. The Shake Reminder will let you know when.
- Blend together the Mexican crema or sour cream, olive oil, cilantro, lime juice and zest, avocado, and serrano pepper until smooth.
- Remove the veggies when done.
- Season the crema to taste with kosher salt and set aside.
- Build the tacos by filling each tortilla with the roasted vegetables and topping with sliced red onion, the serrano-cilantro avocado crema, queso fresco, and the crispy kale, then serve.