Rosemary and Thyme Roast Beef
- Trim roast of any silverskin or sinew.
- Rub the roast with olive oil.
- Season the roast with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, dried rosemary, dried thyme, and paprika.
- Truss the roast with butcher's twine so it holds its shape.
- Allow to rest at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Preheat the air fryer at 330°F for 5 minutes.
- Place the roast in the preheated air fryer basket.
- Cook at 330°F for 45 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
- Remove the meat when done cooking and allow to rest for 20 minutes.
- Remove the butcher's twine, slice, and serve.