Rustic Pear Tart with Walnuts
- MIX the ¾ cup flour, salt, and granulated sugar in a large bowl until well combined.
- CUT the butter into the mixture using a pastry blender or food processor until it forms coarse crumbs.
- ADD the cold water and mix until it combines.
- FORM the dough in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- MIX together the filling ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- ROLL out your chilled dough until it is 8½ inches in diameter.
- ADD the ½ tablespoon flour onto the top of the pastry leaving 1½ inches unfloured.
- LAY the pear slices in decorative, overlapping circles on top of the floured part of the crust. Spoon any remaining pear juice over the slices. Fold the border over the filling.
- COVER the borders with beaten egg and sprinkle the turbinado sugar all over the tart. Set aside.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 350°F, and press Start/Pause.
- SPRAY the preheated air fryer with cooking spray and place the tart inside.
- SELECT Bread, adjust time to 45 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
- COVER the tart securely with foil halfway through cooking to prevent the pear slices from burning.
- MIX together the honey and water and brush the tart when it is done cooking.